Thursday, July 19, 2007

'Premonition' ...

Ouch.

Rotten Tomatoes' rating for this film is 8 percent.

Well, that just seems a little mean.

Yes, the story could have, oh, led somewhere. But I gotta give props to the screenwriter for writing a script in which all the days are out of order but all the moments in the movie are eventually explained.

There is some story involved. It's kind of trite, but it's there.

I dunno. I watched the whole thing - waiting for the pay-off, which didn't come - but at the end, I wasn't angry or annoyed. I just kinda shrugged and got up off the couch and took the disc out of the DVD player and put it in its Netflix envelope and tossed it on the table by the front door and then emptied the dishwasher.

I don't feel like I wasted an evening. I also don't feel like I saw a good movie. But eight percent? Geez. Tough room.

I think it deserves to at least crack the double digits for the movie poster alone. Come on, it's pretty cool.

1 Comments:

Blogger J. Marquis said...

You're right, that poster has got to be worth at least 5 more percentage points.

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home